Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
Hey Guest! British Car Forum has been supporting enthusiasts for over 25 years by providing a great place to share our love for British cars. You can support our efforts by upgrading your membership for less than the dues of most car clubs. There are some perks with a member upgrade!
**Upgrade Now** (PS: Upgraded members don't see this banner, nor will you see the Google ads that appear on the site.)
The only worry on the powder is the header pipe, but this is a bone stock motor with no mods, time will tell, if it flakes i can use a high temp powder that will withstand 600-1200 degrees High Temp Powders , or go with ceramic, after I'm up and running I'll hit it with an IR gun and see what temps I get and update.
With the fitting issues I just put them together with no problem, they were a PIA to get them apart being that they are original but a tailpipe expander can take care of the problem if there is a clearance issue.
Any parts with a machined fitted surfaces should be taped off to avoid fitting issues.
And yes I built this oven for size specific pieces for the 6 and large parts and it has been called "Franken-Oven" before :lol:, but it has work flawlessly for the last 2 years.
This forum has all the info you can use to build an oven. I built mine from scratch with sheetmetal studs, and lots of rivets, 1000 degree insulation from mcmaster car and used and electric oven for controls and elements.
This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.