Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
Hey Guest! British Car Forum has been supporting enthusiasts for over 25 years by providing a great place to share our love for British cars. You can support our efforts by upgrading your membership for less than the dues of most car clubs. There are some perks with a member upgrade!
**Upgrade Now** (PS: Upgraded members don't see this banner, nor will you see the Google ads that appear on the site.)
any one have an oil gauge they want to get rid of. I really need the needle only, I broke mine a year ago cleaning my gauges on the inside and cant seem to get on on Ebay.
Mark , I purchased a temp gauge and the needle is different than the oil gauge, and I dont wont to purchase any other gauges to find out the needles are different Mad dog I will give you a call later on
This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.