Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
Hey Guest! British Car Forum has been supporting enthusiasts for over 25 years by providing a great place to share our love for British cars. You can support our efforts by upgrading your membership for less than the dues of most car clubs. There are some perks with a member upgrade!
**Upgrade Now** (PS: Upgraded members don't see this banner, nor will you see the Google ads that appear on the site.)
While not "correct", I believe that the TR6 and TR8 diaphragm / webbing's are, and Moss cross-references the TR4a and TR6 webbing's. So, if a train leaves Chicago....
The diaphram part numbers are the same at Moss for 4 & 6. For the back webbing I went to the fabric store and bought webbing which I sewed by hand on the old hooks.
I too used webbing from the fabric store for the back straps. They had a similar width in beige... sewed it by hand (carpet thread) short enough that it was stretched really tight when the hooks were hooked.
This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.