Want to replace the orig. seat belts in my TR4A.
Will install a bolt in roll bar in the near future. Would appreciate recommendations / suggestions on a set up w/ shoulder belts. Good anchor point(s) ?
An update on my trials getting this car back on the road after the DPO let it sit for 18 yrs.:
Would idle, but missed badly while accelerating and running at speed; checked ALL the usual things and finally last night tried adjusting the mixture on the ZF's. I think I finally found the problem, but am still looking for a set of HS6's.
My wife's comment when I came in to tell her the good news,"Glad you shut it off, the noise was really annoying".
But, she's pretty tolerant, for the most part.
Will install a bolt in roll bar in the near future. Would appreciate recommendations / suggestions on a set up w/ shoulder belts. Good anchor point(s) ?
An update on my trials getting this car back on the road after the DPO let it sit for 18 yrs.:
Would idle, but missed badly while accelerating and running at speed; checked ALL the usual things and finally last night tried adjusting the mixture on the ZF's. I think I finally found the problem, but am still looking for a set of HS6's.
My wife's comment when I came in to tell her the good news,"Glad you shut it off, the noise was really annoying".
But, she's pretty tolerant, for the most part.
Hey Guest!