• Hey Guest!
    British Car Forum has been supporting enthusiasts for over 25 years by providing a great place to share our love for British cars. You can support our efforts by upgrading your membership for less than the dues of most car clubs. There are some perks with a member upgrade!

    **Upgrade Now**
    (PS: Upgraded members don't see this banner, nor will you see the Google ads that appear on the site.)

TR4/4A TR4A Seat Belt Badge and Side Lamp Lens

Stinger

Jedi Hopeful
Offline
Looking for some help finding one or two of the metal foil Triumph badges that glue to the top of the seat belt buckles and one Lucas marked amber side lamp lens. Used would be fine. Thanks
IMG_1983.jpg

IMG_1984.jpg
 
The Roadster Factory has the side marker lens on sale for $5.98 now.

Partnumber View Page Description Status D Option Core List Price Expires Your Price Quantity Cart
616648 LU54576359 SUPPLIED SUP 0 $11.95 Apr 19 $5.98

Sorry for the spacing....

Scott
 
I read that too when I bought mine (LU-something), they came plain, not Lucas, and I'm still a little po'ed. This was a few years ago so I seriously doubt that they got new stock.

You could always call and ask. But let me know if they now have Lucase branded because I also need a couple.

edit: Just revisited the page and the front signal lens (amber L691s) are the ones that are still Lucas.
 
Just checked and all they have are the plain marked lens. Still looking for a nice used Lucas marked lens and the round seat belt emblems. Also looking for two or three ground clips that mount inside the front fenders for the turn signal grounds. Like the one in this pic but not broken. Thanks
IMG_2013.jpg
 
Back
Top