Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
Hey Guest! British Car Forum has been supporting enthusiasts for over 25 years by providing a great place to share our love for British cars. You can support our efforts by upgrading your membership for less than the dues of most car clubs. There are some perks with a member upgrade!
**Upgrade Now** (PS: Upgraded members don't see this banner, nor will you see the Google ads that appear on the site.)
The kit I'm refering to is the type that bolts right on to the lever shock mountings. I've heard stories of this conversion failing somehow ripping metal in that area. Anyone know anything about this and what areas need to be reinforced? Pictures? Thx Karl
I have seen the brackets rip out of a frame on a TR4, however, the frame itself was in bad shape and the job should never have been done until the frame was repaired...which we did after the fact. With an IRS, I feel the better solution is the shock in coil setup.
This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.