Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
Hey Guest! British Car Forum has been supporting enthusiasts for over 25 years by providing a great place to share our love for British cars. You can support our efforts by upgrading your membership for less than the dues of most car clubs. There are some perks with a member upgrade!
**Upgrade Now** (PS: Upgraded members don't see this banner, nor will you see the Google ads that appear on the site.)
I think you are probably right that fixing it at this point would probably be difficult and possibly require replacement of whatever parts were bent to allow them to do that. Not sure what they were thinking.
I did install my dual exhaust system through the center frame section, but unfortunately it was too many years ago for me to remember the exact details. I'll see if I can check it out this weekend if you are still interested.
This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.