Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
Hey Guest! British Car Forum has been supporting enthusiasts for over 25 years by providing a great place to share our love for British cars. You can support our efforts by upgrading your membership for less than the dues of most car clubs. There are some perks with a member upgrade!
**Upgrade Now** (PS: Upgraded members don't see this banner, nor will you see the Google ads that appear on the site.)
Best to do before you have the interior door panels on so you can more easily fish out the ones you drop. I just made a tool out of some spare sheet metal I had something slightly stouter than body panel sheet metal that worked well.
I had a terrible time with them when I redid my 4a years ago last year on my tr250 didn't. Seem so bad. Maybe cause I didn't have the interior door panels on yet. Had a lot more trouble with the little pins that hold the interior door handles on real pita.
This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.