Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
Hey Guest! British Car Forum has been supporting enthusiasts for over 25 years by providing a great place to share our love for British cars. You can support our efforts by upgrading your membership for less than the dues of most car clubs. There are some perks with a member upgrade!
**Upgrade Now** (PS: Upgraded members don't see this banner, nor will you see the Google ads that appear on the site.)
The Roadster Factory and a number of other online sources list it as the rebuild kit for a TR4A master cylinder (and apparently the same kit for the TR6 clutch master cylinder). The Roadster Factory doesn't list the diameter but I found other sources that list the SP2102 kit and reference .70 (British Parts Northwest for example).
Hopefully someone who has rebuilt one recently than I have can confirm hands-on. I thought Tom rebuilt one for his TR4A relatively recently so he might have that info.
Ah, when I searched their database for SP2102 it just showed part number SP2102 and description GISP2102 supplied without the extra information. I didn't think to search for the GISP2102 part number. I'll know better next time.
Ah, I see. All of their Girling parts have the GI prefix in their database, so I just looked up GISP2102 directly. Didn't even realize SP2102 was listed!
I just found that if you are viewing one of the mini-catalogs on their website and use the search in the upper right-hand side (but change it to search Parts Database), it seems to search both the part number and description fields in the database which could be handy. Searching that way for SP2102 shows 3 entries in their database including the 514677 part number from the SPC.
Thanks guys. I never thought to check the roadster factory catalogue. I found an SP2102 kit on Ebay and wanted to make sure it was .70.( I already have a used TR4A MC that I mistakenly installed a .75 seal in. No way will it come out.)
This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.