Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
Hey Guest! British Car Forum has been supporting enthusiasts for over 25 years by providing a great place to share our love for British cars. You can support our efforts by upgrading your membership for less than the dues of most car clubs. There are some perks with a member upgrade!
**Upgrade Now** (PS: Upgraded members don't see this banner, nor will you see the Google ads that appear on the site.)
I've been looking for seat tracks for my TR4. They are the ones that are NA from Moss as show in the picture (#2). Does anyone know if either of the other seat rails work?
My '62 TR4 uses the TR6 type seat rails. They bolt directly into the original holes in the floorpan. I don't have original TR4 seats (metal pan style), I have a set of TR4A seats. These seats are similar in construction to the TR6 seats.
I will post pictures of the seat rails installed if you'd like.
I don't know how those seats mount, but here are a couple of pictures of my setup ...
Seat Track:
Seat Bottom:
The dimension on the first picture is <u>between</u> the two seat mounting brackets ...I think the seat actually bolts to the outside of these brackets.
This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.