Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
Hey Guest! British Car Forum has been supporting enthusiasts for over 25 years by providing a great place to share our love for British cars. You can support our efforts by upgrading your membership for less than the dues of most car clubs. There are some perks with a member upgrade!
**Upgrade Now** (PS: Upgraded members don't see this banner, nor will you see the Google ads that appear on the site.)
The TR4 has been in the body shop for about a month now. The rear has been sanded down to the metal. I've been working on the Surrey top, seats and watching E-bay for those last few parts. Can't wait to get it back and start working on it again.
In 1972 I took my GT6 to bare metal and feel your pain. It is for sure a lot of work. Mine was white and I repainted it white. Since all non-tinted white paints are the same and I did not want it to rust again I painted it with Rust-Oleum red oxide primer and white top coat. A pain to spray because it stuck to everything within a country mile but it turned out beautiful and stood the test of time.
This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.