Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
Hey Guest! British Car Forum has been supporting enthusiasts for over 25 years by providing a great place to share our love for British cars. You can support our efforts by upgrading your membership for less than the dues of most car clubs. There are some perks with a member upgrade!
**Upgrade Now** (PS: Upgraded members don't see this banner, nor will you see the Google ads that appear on the site.)
Definitely Parrish Plastics. I've got one in storage except it's missing the rear window and the liner (which I paid too much for in my youth and inexperience). I did find recently that you can still get the windows.
So, apparently Tom Parrish has sold to Smoothline. Used to order his tops for Alfa Spiders. They would even paint 'em the car color if requested. Nice guy, too.
Glad to see the parts are yet being supplied for those tops.
Smoothline has been around for a long time too. I picked up a set of rear fiberglass fenders for the 4A before he switched to tops only. REALLY nice quality glass.
This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.