• Hey Guest!
    British Car Forum has been supporting enthusiasts for over 25 years by providing a great place to share our love for British cars. You can support our efforts by upgrading your membership for less than the dues of most car clubs. There are some perks with a member upgrade!

    **Upgrade Now**
    (PS: Upgraded members don't see this banner, nor will you see the Google ads that appear on the site.)

TR4/4A TR4 Factory Service Manual

RichBall

Jedi Hopeful
Offline
I stopped in to a local St. Vincent De Paul store with my wife tonight and ran across something I thought someone here might be interested in. It is a TR4 factory service manual. The publication date reads 1965 second edition. It is a loose leaf three ring binder type and looked to be complete. Price was/is $24.95, but they have seem to have discount days so you might be able to get it cheaper. It's located in Lynnwood Washington (North of Seattle)
 
Naw. While I do like the TR4's, I drive an '76 MG Midget and belong to the local MG club. I guess our Midget is kind of close since MG used the Triumph 1500 engine in the Midget from '75-'79.

I just wanted to put the word out about the manual since I figured someone might be looking.
 
Thanks Rich. If it was of a later production date, and covered the 4A, I would have headed up there to buy it!
 
Back
Top