SCguy
Jedi Warrior
Offline
I just got an estimte for rechomimg of my TR4 bumper. $225 plus shipping, A new front bumper from Moss is $170, but are they any good? The original needs sraightnening.
Also, should I recover my early TR4 seats ( I would need covers, foam and new hard to find seat rails $$$) or go for comfort with the seats that VIctoria British sells or (possibly) miata seats. I could alway hold on to the originals.
While I've be trying to stay true the what TR4 should be my car will in no way be concours.
Also, should I recover my early TR4 seats ( I would need covers, foam and new hard to find seat rails $$$) or go for comfort with the seats that VIctoria British sells or (possibly) miata seats. I could alway hold on to the originals.
While I've be trying to stay true the what TR4 should be my car will in no way be concours.
Hey Guest!
