Offline
I have a couple of questions about the boot area of the TR4. I found a picture on the internet that shows the boot pretty well, this is NOT my car.

The board that covers the gas tank, I have a new one, there was not one on my car when I purchased it. In this picture the top of the board is on the back, or the gas tank side of the metal lip. Is this correct?? I had planned on placing the board in front of this lip.
The other problem I have is the new Trunk seal I ordered from Moss. My trunk had no seal when it was purchased. with the seal installed there is no way to get the trunk to latch. It is just too thick. I see in this picture that the seal has been trimmed so that it does not run along the bottom. My trunk would probably close if I did that. Is this correct?? Or is there some other solution.
Thanks again for all the help!

The board that covers the gas tank, I have a new one, there was not one on my car when I purchased it. In this picture the top of the board is on the back, or the gas tank side of the metal lip. Is this correct?? I had planned on placing the board in front of this lip.
The other problem I have is the new Trunk seal I ordered from Moss. My trunk had no seal when it was purchased. with the seal installed there is no way to get the trunk to latch. It is just too thick. I see in this picture that the seal has been trimmed so that it does not run along the bottom. My trunk would probably close if I did that. Is this correct?? Or is there some other solution.
Thanks again for all the help!
Hey Guest!
