Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
Hey Guest! British Car Forum has been supporting enthusiasts for over 25 years by providing a great place to share our love for British cars. You can support our efforts by upgrading your membership for less than the dues of most car clubs. There are some perks with a member upgrade!
**Upgrade Now** (PS: Upgraded members don't see this banner, nor will you see the Google ads that appear on the site.)
Is that the midnight blue color? I pulled the interior in my blue TR4A from a wrecked TR4A in a wrecking yard when I did it, but I think it might be the lighter shadow blue (which wasn't supposed to be an option until the TR250).
I agree, it looks to me like midnight blue for the TR4. I have a TR4 with this interior but my interior is only about 3 years old. Best to give them to somebody that might be needing them.
Charley
And Dan, if your wife decides against the color and you want to get rid of them. I'll take them. It's always possible that I might go with midnight blue instead of shadow blue on the next restore.
This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.