Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
Hey Guest! British Car Forum has been supporting enthusiasts for over 25 years by providing a great place to share our love for British cars. You can support our efforts by upgrading your membership for less than the dues of most car clubs. There are some perks with a member upgrade!
**Upgrade Now** (PS: Upgraded members don't see this banner, nor will you see the Google ads that appear on the site.)
Hi was wondering if someone could tell me when vin number ts37493 was made. also dealing with alot of rust issues any recomnedations on where to get replacement panels?
According to the info I have, your car was built between July and October of '58. But the register will pin it down for you. You can also go to British Motor Heritage Industry Trust and get a build record.
TS35350 -- July '58
TS38177 -- October '58 I'd say about the middle to end of September '58. /bcforum/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/cheers.gif
As far as replacement panels go, I bought mine from Moss Motors. They have most panels in stock for immediate shipment. All of the panels I got from them have fit well. I didn't get any exterior panels, so I can't comment on how they fit.
Another source is The Roadster Factory. Their inventory is a bit more spotty, but they have high quality stuff.
The third source of the BIG 3 is Victoria British.
My TR3A was "born" in Canley near Coventry on Friday, February 14th between 2:30 and 4:00 PM. That's St Valentines Day. I took delivery of it in mid-May, 1958.
This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.