Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
Hey Guest! British Car Forum has been supporting enthusiasts for over 25 years by providing a great place to share our love for British cars. You can support our efforts by upgrading your membership for less than the dues of most car clubs. There are some perks with a member upgrade!
**Upgrade Now** (PS: Upgraded members don't see this banner, nor will you see the Google ads that appear on the site.)
Does anyone have a close up pic of a new one or good used one so I can see if the ones I have are usable? I understand that the splines should be flat on top if they are still good rather than pointed(worn). Karl
Took some digging, since British Wire Wheel seems to be extinct (or at least their web site is?). But they had a great FAQ page, which I found here, showing how splines look in various conditions. Hope this helps!
Thought I'd update this a bit, seeing as I stumbled across something in another section of the Forum. British Wire Wheel apparently closed, but there is a new shop run by a former employee of BWW, and they have a slightly clearer "inspection page" here !
This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.