Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
Hey Guest! British Car Forum has been supporting enthusiasts for over 25 years by providing a great place to share our love for British cars. You can support our efforts by upgrading your membership for less than the dues of most car clubs. There are some perks with a member upgrade!
**Upgrade Now** (PS: Upgraded members don't see this banner, nor will you see the Google ads that appear on the site.)
Paul: similar to 250 and 6 but not exactly. However, based on your remarks and John's I agree this should be straight. Maybe P.O. did a bit of toe & heel. :shocked:
<span style="font-style: italic">Maybe the DPO wore size 14 shoes and had to do this because when he stepped on the brake pedal, his shoe was still pushing on the gas pedal.
</span>
Don: Is this knowledge from personal experience???
I will not try to tell anyone that anything is original in my car, but the curve in your pedal shaft looks very much like the curve in mine. (I wear size 11, but I've never driven this car.)
tex: that's real interesting - same bend as mine. I noticed that the steel they used for this shaft is quite soft and easily bent. I suppose if you depress the pedal all the way to the stop position, then continue to press, this is the result.
This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.