Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
Hey Guest! British Car Forum has been supporting enthusiasts for over 25 years by providing a great place to share our love for British cars. You can support our efforts by upgrading your membership for less than the dues of most car clubs. There are some perks with a member upgrade!
**Upgrade Now** (PS: Upgraded members don't see this banner, nor will you see the Google ads that appear on the site.)
I have a nice windshield frame that I am going to have recromed. But there are six holes that the hard top would mount to. I won't have a hard top, What would be the best way to fill in the mounting holes?
I'd give some consideration to a swap with someone who needs a "drilled" frame for the hardtop brackets! Alternatively, maybe some little tiny rubber plugs?
IMO, just leave them alone. They will be hidden by the top gasket (assuming you replace it rather than reusing the one that was cut to go around the HT brackets).
I have a nice windshield frame that I am going to have recromed. But there are six holes that the hard top would mount to. I won't have a hard top, What would be the best way to fill in the mounting holes?
This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.