Hey Guest!
PeterK said:I used a kit for a TR4-6 from TRF. Worked well.
Recently I came on a great tip for reinstalling the cover.
When I did mine, I wrestled it trying to get the bolts to line up with the captured nuts in the floor. The trick is to use longer bolts threaded UP through the captured nut from the bottom. This gives you a stud-type arrangement making it easier to deflect the holes in the cover over the studs. Then use washers and nuts from the top to hold it down.
Came right out for me. Either it's not that good an adhesive, or I didn't get the oil cleaned off enough, or possibly the surface was contaminated with DOT 5.CCURTISS said:I was thinking of doing that but I was a little worried about how hard it would be to remove at a later date if I ever had to take it out again.