Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
Hey Guest! British Car Forum has been supporting enthusiasts for over 25 years by providing a great place to share our love for British cars. You can support our efforts by upgrading your membership for less than the dues of most car clubs. There are some perks with a member upgrade!
**Upgrade Now** (PS: Upgraded members don't see this banner, nor will you see the Google ads that appear on the site.)
Is a metal cover stock? I was pleasantly surprised when I pulled the cover today. The rest of the car was a mess, but boy is that a nice transmission cover!
tdskip - Instead of the rust bucket you bought, you should have bought a rust-free TR from someone in Southern California where "It never ever rains in . . . .".
tdskip - Instead of the rust bucket you bought, you should have bought a rust-free TR from someone in Southern California where "It never ever rains in . . . .".
Here is my original steel cover with plugs added for access to quickly change the solenoid if I have to.
tdskip - Instead of the rust bucket you bought, you should have bought a rust-free TR from someone in Southern California where "It never ever rains in . . . .".
Yeah, but in a slight defense of my current proposition I bought this out of New Mexico and asked all the right questions first about the inner sills, floors, floorboards etc.. and got (to be charitable) highly misleading info from the dealer/seller. That is in addition to the engine issues...
But I bought it, so I need to suck it up and fixed. But man, do I really hate when people screw other LBC'ers. And yes, he had to know because he reassembled it.
This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.