Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
Hey Guest! British Car Forum has been supporting enthusiasts for over 25 years by providing a great place to share our love for British cars. You can support our efforts by upgrading your membership for less than the dues of most car clubs. There are some perks with a member upgrade!
**Upgrade Now** (PS: Upgraded members don't see this banner, nor will you see the Google ads that appear on the site.)
Has anyone used the front suspension rebuild kit from BPNW? And if anyone knows how does it compare to Moss or TRF. As well has anyone used tie rod ends or ball joints?
I bought the TRF kit a few years back and it was very nice....I didn't need every nut/bolt they supply but a good kit. Do get the poly bushings.
I suspect BPNW has a good kit too, prob from the same source as all of the quality suppliers source from the same outlets.
I've used both. TRF kit has more bits, but you typically won't need all of them (nuts and bolts etc are often reusable). I don't remember there being any notable difference in quality.
This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.