Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
Hey Guest! British Car Forum has been supporting enthusiasts for over 25 years by providing a great place to share our love for British cars. You can support our efforts by upgrading your membership for less than the dues of most car clubs. There are some perks with a member upgrade!
**Upgrade Now** (PS: Upgraded members don't see this banner, nor will you see the Google ads that appear on the site.)
I have one of the "improved" ones ... it is 4.25 inches long. The original one I have is installed, but I think I compared them at one point, and they were the same length. Cheers, Mike
Thanks for the info Mike and Tush. There are approximately 20 TR3's in Manitoba according to one guesstimate. Quite a few restored and some project cars. I was surprised that there were that many all tolled. Any idea how many 3's are on the road in Ontario? Cheers Karl
Well, looking through the members database for the Toronto Triumph Club we have 8 TR2's and 37 TR3-3B's listed. Got to be close to 100 in Ontario I would guess.
This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.