Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
Hey Guest! British Car Forum has been supporting enthusiasts for over 25 years by providing a great place to share our love for British cars. You can support our efforts by upgrading your membership for less than the dues of most car clubs. There are some perks with a member upgrade!
**Upgrade Now** (PS: Upgraded members don't see this banner, nor will you see the Google ads that appear on the site.)
Anybody have a left rear fender for a TR3 Post 60K(if it matters). I'm not satisfied with the way mine is straightening out...too much filler. I know this should be in the classifieds, but I don't go there much and don't think anybody else does much either.
Between pre and post TS60K, the rockers, doors, rear inner fenders, rear floor, spare tire compartment, tonneau saddle, rear trunk panel, scuttle, hood and trunk lid are all different, but according to Moss "TR2 from TS1307 - 3B" fenders are the same. If it's not funny that everything but the fenders are different, you have to remember that "the same" doesn't mean "exactly the same" anyway. An 'original' fender may not fit as well as a reproduction.
The fender I have is in great condition without any rust or dents. Yes it may have a few dimples but I did not see any. I started to chemical strip this fender some time back and never finished. Have you ever tried to strip the original primer from original body panels. The only thing I can find wrong with this fender is I removed the nuts from the cages to use on an other fender. You would have to get new square nuts and put them back in the cages and bend the tabs back. PM me if you would like pictures.
I should keep this fender but I have one more in the shed.
Try Team Triumph 330 392 7176. I even saw what could be a new original front fender for a Tr3 in his show room. It was in red oxcide primer. It's a British car and bike bone yard and also sells discounted Moss.
This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.