Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
Hey Guest! British Car Forum has been supporting enthusiasts for over 25 years by providing a great place to share our love for British cars. You can support our efforts by upgrading your membership for less than the dues of most car clubs. There are some perks with a member upgrade!
**Upgrade Now** (PS: Upgraded members don't see this banner, nor will you see the Google ads that appear on the site.)
Getting ready to mount my rear fenders and noticed I didn't have Moss part#323-019 clamp corner rear fender. How important are these and what is their purpose?
Thanks
Greg
I've been running around since last October without one, haven't noticed any ill effect yet. I do plan to install it, just haven't gotten around to fixing all the little things the body shop overlooked.
What it does is hold the corner of the fender to the body, just above the taillight. The rear apron gets in the way of putting a bolt there, so they used a clamp from the neighboring bolt instead.
These little monsters can be made up from some 1/8 steel strap.3/4x3.5 in (as I recall from the one I just did a few weeks ago)then just drill and tap it to 1/4 NF.The OE part was not too different from this,and as long as you have one,you are way ahead of the guys who dont!!!
MD(mad dog)
This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.