• Hey Guest!
    British Car Forum has been supporting enthusiasts for over 25 years by providing a great place to share our love for British cars. You can support our efforts by upgrading your membership for less than the dues of most car clubs. There are some perks with a member upgrade!

    **Upgrade Now**
    (PS: Upgraded members don't see this banner, nor will you see the Google ads that appear on the site.)

TR2/3/3A TR3 Rear Brake back plate...

karls59tr

Yoda
Bronze
Online
Someone on this forum once posted that they had installed the rear brake back plates straight up and down and the brake cables wouldn't match up properly to the brake compensator. I believe I did the same thing years ago and now that I am pulling the axles again I'd like to line the back plates up correctly. The back plate is tilted towards the front by one bolt hole. Is this correct?
 
Something like that. This is mine (if the picture loads)...
 

Attachments

  • 23959.jpg
    23959.jpg
    64.5 KB · Views: 186
Back
Top