Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
Hey Guest! British Car Forum has been supporting enthusiasts for over 25 years by providing a great place to share our love for British cars. You can support our efforts by upgrading your membership for less than the dues of most car clubs. There are some perks with a member upgrade!
**Upgrade Now** (PS: Upgraded members don't see this banner, nor will you see the Google ads that appear on the site.)
Randy the color is Winchester blue. The shade is a bit off in the pictures, very bad lighting. I have not picked the color for the interior yet. I don't like any of the colors from the Big 3. The color will be close to Stone. I need to find the material and I think I'm going to have Larry Learn in PA make me up a kit for the interior.
Thanks everyone for the compliments it's been a long road so far but I'm starting to see some light at the end of the tunnel.
Frank I was excited when I started to take the car apart for restoration when I found undisturbed paint under the stone guards. I ordered a Certificate and found the car was a Winchester blue car. When I purchased the car it had been painted Tan with a black engine compartment.
One more thing Frank it's only going to be 99 on Wed with storms maybe.
This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.