Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
Hey Guest! British Car Forum has been supporting enthusiasts for over 25 years by providing a great place to share our love for British cars. You can support our efforts by upgrading your membership for less than the dues of most car clubs. There are some perks with a member upgrade!
**Upgrade Now** (PS: Upgraded members don't see this banner, nor will you see the Google ads that appear on the site.)
Anyone had any experience with a TR4 long neck intake on a TR3?
I just installed one on my TR3 and can see that there will be air cleaner clearance problems on the front. The choke is a little close but I can deal with that.
I have a TR4 long intake on my 3. I have the round grey foam with mesh cover type air cleaners. Just have to make a small divot in the fender well for clearance. I know some would be reluctant to dent their fender well but for me the fun of the car is making it more drivable and I have enough scratches and battle scars on the rest of the car that an extra barely noticeable dint isn't going to make any difference. .
This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.