Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
Hey Guest! British Car Forum has been supporting enthusiasts for over 25 years by providing a great place to share our love for British cars. You can support our efforts by upgrading your membership for less than the dues of most car clubs. There are some perks with a member upgrade!
**Upgrade Now** (PS: Upgraded members don't see this banner, nor will you see the Google ads that appear on the site.)
Can anyone verify if the original TR3 heater were ribbed? It looks like a few are selling ribbed hoses and one is selling what is called a replacement hose. Does anyone have an opinion on which might better? Thanks.
I bought the ribbed ones as I believe them to be the original type (although I am by no means an expert). I have heard that the ribbed ones tend to be a little more flexible and are easier to route/place them under the dash then the un ribbed ones....
This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.