PeterK
Yoda
Offline
Thinking about redoing a spare head for the TR3A and a question came to mind.
If I convert the exhaust guides from 3/8" to 5/16" so that I can use the later exhaust valves, would I also need to change to dual valve springs. Could I do this simply by removing the 3rd inner valve spring that's currently used on the exhausts?
I'm thinking yes, remove the inner. The two remaining outer springs would be the same used for 5/16" valves.
If I convert the exhaust guides from 3/8" to 5/16" so that I can use the later exhaust valves, would I also need to change to dual valve springs. Could I do this simply by removing the 3rd inner valve spring that's currently used on the exhausts?
I'm thinking yes, remove the inner. The two remaining outer springs would be the same used for 5/16" valves.
Hey Guest!