Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
Hey Guest! British Car Forum has been supporting enthusiasts for over 25 years by providing a great place to share our love for British cars. You can support our efforts by upgrading your membership for less than the dues of most car clubs. There are some perks with a member upgrade!
**Upgrade Now** (PS: Upgraded members don't see this banner, nor will you see the Google ads that appear on the site.)
I read on another forum where someone had made a TR3 Dzus key fob. I think this would be a handy item to have seeing as how I'm always misplacing the big one. Anyone heard this,know who made it or have a good idea of how to fabricate one?:smile-new:
If you search eBay for 'vw church key', you see a different style handle key used on VW buses. It is a perfect fit and I use one on my 3A. You can also get a hanger that can be attached next to the door hinges for storage.
This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.