Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
Hey Guest! British Car Forum has been supporting enthusiasts for over 25 years by providing a great place to share our love for British cars. You can support our efforts by upgrading your membership for less than the dues of most car clubs. There are some perks with a member upgrade!
**Upgrade Now** (PS: Upgraded members don't see this banner, nor will you see the Google ads that appear on the site.)
Hi all I am putting the carpet and pad down in my tr3 and was wondering if anyone out there has a late model tr3a (1961) with the same type of dimmer set up. The car was this way when I got it and I think it was stock. However, most of the car was disassembled.
steve
<span style="font-size: 11pt">]<span style="color: #003300">This subject has been beat to death in prior discussions. Bottom line...That is exactly correct for a post 60K TR3A. I'm not smart enough to tell you how to read all the prior discussions (Maybe a Search for TR3 dimmer switch) but even though to some it doesn't LOOK correct, it is !!
FRank </span></span>
Agree. I just installed the same into my '61 which by the way is also orginally light blue. I would love to see a picture of the whole car. Seems like most of the blue ones got color changes, but I'm thinking more of the light blue all the time.
Well that is enough proof for me. I will leave it the way it is and if somebody tells me it is wrong, I will send them your way. I will get a picture posted of the car KleyKamp. The color is an original match of the Blue to the best of my figuring. The sample I used was up under something.
steve
This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.