OP
TexasKnucklehead
Jedi Knight
Offline
I think it's funny they'd worry about "excessive porosity" and yet install that huge vent hole in the top.
Randall, the commision number of the certified paperwork has the "O" at the end, as well as "Overdrive" listed as an option. It took longer to get the paper work, because they double checked the number I gave (without the O) and said it didn't exist. So, I am left to assume that during one of the previous restorations, parts from a 59 were used (motor and trans at least), and they left off the O when a new tag was made.
Randy, I looked closer for any green markings and none can be seen with the naked eye. However, my camera has several filters, and I took the following picture with the "seafoam green" filter turned on. Although it doesn't appear so in the picture, I promise, the color of the markings exactly matches the Sharpie pen (also seafoam green) sitting next to it.
Randall, the commision number of the certified paperwork has the "O" at the end, as well as "Overdrive" listed as an option. It took longer to get the paper work, because they double checked the number I gave (without the O) and said it didn't exist. So, I am left to assume that during one of the previous restorations, parts from a 59 were used (motor and trans at least), and they left off the O when a new tag was made.
Randy, I looked closer for any green markings and none can be seen with the naked eye. However, my camera has several filters, and I took the following picture with the "seafoam green" filter turned on. Although it doesn't appear so in the picture, I promise, the color of the markings exactly matches the Sharpie pen (also seafoam green) sitting next to it.
Hey Guest!