CCURTISS
Senior Member
Offline
I have two dash knob questions.
The first photo is my RHEOSTAT SWITCH for my fan heater. The car has never had a knob since we have had it and I looked up the knob in the Moss catalog and there are two types of knobs. One is called a "retained by stud" and one is "retained by screw". I suspect mine is the "retained by screw", can someone confirm which I have by the picture below?
The second photo is my wiper switch and it is missing the spring clip that holds on the knob. Has anyone been able to find a way to fix this or do I need to buy a new switch?
Thanks!
The first photo is my RHEOSTAT SWITCH for my fan heater. The car has never had a knob since we have had it and I looked up the knob in the Moss catalog and there are two types of knobs. One is called a "retained by stud" and one is "retained by screw". I suspect mine is the "retained by screw", can someone confirm which I have by the picture below?
The second photo is my wiper switch and it is missing the spring clip that holds on the knob. Has anyone been able to find a way to fix this or do I need to buy a new switch?
Thanks!
Hey Guest!