Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
Hey Guest! British Car Forum has been supporting enthusiasts for over 25 years by providing a great place to share our love for British cars. You can support our efforts by upgrading your membership for less than the dues of most car clubs. There are some perks with a member upgrade!
**Upgrade Now** (PS: Upgraded members don't see this banner, nor will you see the Google ads that appear on the site.)
Anybody have a photo of how the spring mounts, or a description. Does the tension hold the door open or shut. I think I might be missing a tab on the underside of the door...which is nice to know now that the car is painted. Thanks for helping.
Thanks Randall. I'm going to start calling you the "answer man". You alway come through. 2nd picture shows what i needed. couldn't remember where the spring attached to body. Hopefully I'l figure out how to post a photo here and put a picture of the car on here, instead of my pedal car avatar.
This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.