Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
Hey Guest! British Car Forum has been supporting enthusiasts for over 25 years by providing a great place to share our love for British cars. You can support our efforts by upgrading your membership for less than the dues of most car clubs. There are some perks with a member upgrade!
**Upgrade Now** (PS: Upgraded members don't see this banner, nor will you see the Google ads that appear on the site.)
Looking over the engine and found that the adjuster bar bolt was missing where it mounnts to the engine! Vibration will eventually work it out. Sealed the bolt threads with Loctite. I thought I heard my TR6 yellow fan hitting the crosstubelast Fall.
The TRF numbers can be found in the factory Spare Parts Catalogue (which also has lots of diagrams, just not the generator mount), which you can download from https://www.rucompatible.com/triumph/Part_cat.htm
Or email me if you'd like my version, which I've touched up a bit (rescanned a few pages, corrected the page numbering, added bookmarks, etc). But at 30Mb I'll have to send it in pieces, along with a program to rejoin them. I really should figure out how to have it up on a web page or FTP site, just haven't done so.
great way to stash large files in cyberspace. In your "public" folder, anyone (like me) can access them. I like this as I can upload files from my home computer and easily access from work or from my work laptop.
This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.