Installing TRF carpet kit(black loop) today and have a question or three.
1) for the front side panels- Should the edge at door opening be flush, slightly over, or slightly shy of the metal edge?
2) I found that the hole for the handbrake appears to be off (bunches up with handbrake in place. Are most of you having to cut a slit or similar?
I am using jute (with foil on one side) under carpet.
3) Is it beneficial to do this on the above mentioned sides?
Thanks,
Griff
1) for the front side panels- Should the edge at door opening be flush, slightly over, or slightly shy of the metal edge?
2) I found that the hole for the handbrake appears to be off (bunches up with handbrake in place. Are most of you having to cut a slit or similar?
I am using jute (with foil on one side) under carpet.
3) Is it beneficial to do this on the above mentioned sides?
Thanks,
Griff
Hey Guest!