Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
Hey Guest! British Car Forum has been supporting enthusiasts for over 25 years by providing a great place to share our love for British cars. You can support our efforts by upgrading your membership for less than the dues of most car clubs. There are some perks with a member upgrade!
**Upgrade Now** (PS: Upgraded members don't see this banner, nor will you see the Google ads that appear on the site.)
My trim rings were in the trunk when I got the car. I debated about putting them on, but have come to like them. I've only lost one, a nasty pothole I fell into on Mulholland Highway in the Hollywood Hills. By the time I got back to it, it was roadkill. I was lucky to find a mate at a hubcap store in Culver City. The owner only had the one; it was fate....
This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.