Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
Hey Guest! British Car Forum has been supporting enthusiasts for over 25 years by providing a great place to share our love for British cars. You can support our efforts by upgrading your membership for less than the dues of most car clubs. There are some perks with a member upgrade!
**Upgrade Now** (PS: Upgraded members don't see this banner, nor will you see the Google ads that appear on the site.)
Currently I have insufficient access to remove and replace speedometer cable at overdrive. Is it more expeditious to just remove exhaust clamp or remove trans mount? What approach do you use?
Thanks for your speedy reply! I had already applied penetrating oil to the hanger bolts. Fortunately I checked before proceeding. I figured there had to be an easier approach.
This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.