• Hey Guest!
    British Car Forum has been supporting enthusiasts for over 25 years by providing a great place to share our love for British cars. You can support our efforts by upgrading your membership for less than the dues of most car clubs. There are some perks with a member upgrade!

    **Upgrade Now**
    (PS: Upgraded members don't see this banner, nor will you see the Google ads that appear on the site.)

TR2/3/3A TR3/4 fan hub extension elimination kit?

Bremer

Jedi Hopeful
Offline
Hi, I heard that Art Lipp used to make these, however, the website (TRParts.com) is down. Any idea where I could get this kit?
Thanks!
 
I think Rick Patton makes one for the TR3/4 now as well.
 
Hi Bremer,

I have Arts on my 3A. Your right, he doesn't have the web site up anymore but he is very much still in business. I just ordered an alternator/control box conversion kit from him this week. I will PM you with his email address.

Cheers,
M. Pied Lourd
 
Thanks very much Gentlemen.
 
Back
Top