Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
Hey Guest! British Car Forum has been supporting enthusiasts for over 25 years by providing a great place to share our love for British cars. You can support our efforts by upgrading your membership for less than the dues of most car clubs. There are some perks with a member upgrade!
**Upgrade Now** (PS: Upgraded members don't see this banner, nor will you see the Google ads that appear on the site.)
The TR250 engine I have I got from a friend in the 70's after he drove the car over a center divide. Before the crash, he and I would speed around, I in my '73 TR6, he in the 250. The 250 was a faster car...
Well, the shop called and the TR250 crank and cam journals are in fine shape. The shop will bore the cylinder out .020". All and all the decision to go with the 250 instead of the original TR6 has saved me more the $1300. Some times things go right.
This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.