Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
Hey Guest! British Car Forum has been supporting enthusiasts for over 25 years by providing a great place to share our love for British cars. You can support our efforts by upgrading your membership for less than the dues of most car clubs. There are some perks with a member upgrade!
**Upgrade Now** (PS: Upgraded members don't see this banner, nor will you see the Google ads that appear on the site.)
I'm having a helluva time finding a fan-blade for my '73. After market one that I bought, the blades were too wide and the bolt holes didn't line up. I want to put an O.E. blade but no one can get me one. Any suggestions?
Art, you will have a hard time not only finding one, but wait until you see the prices. The last one on Ebay went for $66.90 plus 8.70 shipping. You can use the early yellow fan but you will need to buy the kit with all the rubbers and such.
I spent $50 on eBay for mine including shipping. I'm keeping my original for a spare and will repaint it when I get some ambition. I used one sheet of 600 wet sandpaper and one can of Krylon Fusion Red Pepper spray paint for another $4.99 and here you are:
This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.