• Hey Guest!
    British Car Forum has been supporting enthusiasts for over 25 years by providing a great place to share our love for British cars. You can support our efforts by upgrading your membership for less than the dues of most car clubs. There are some perks with a member upgrade!

    **Upgrade Now**
    (PS: Upgraded members don't see this banner, nor will you see the Google ads that appear on the site.)

TR4/4A TR-4 article/ad

19Sprite65

Senior Member
Offline
:crazyeyes:
It's a little too cold to work on the green monster this morning, so I'm going thru some old magazines for scrapbook stuff. I found a April '62 Car & Driver article on the 'new' TR-4 (6 pages), and a March '62 TR-4 ad. I'd kept these because I had a '64 long ago. Is any one interested in these for a equitable swap of some sort?
 
I have a box of Car & Driver magazines from around 1964-
-1969.I've been taking the articles & ads out of them,& giving
them away to anyone who's interested.If you're looking for
something,contact me.
I found a lot of ads & a road test on the '67 MGB GT that
I just purchased.

- Doug
 
Back
Top