Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
Hey Guest! British Car Forum has been supporting enthusiasts for over 25 years by providing a great place to share our love for British cars. You can support our efforts by upgrading your membership for less than the dues of most car clubs. There are some perks with a member upgrade!
**Upgrade Now** (PS: Upgraded members don't see this banner, nor will you see the Google ads that appear on the site.)
Assuming you want 165R15s, you have a few choices:
https://www.tires-easy.com/
Lists a few choices for a range of budgets. Thanks to Geo for that reference. You can purchase and have them sent to your installer.
I have Vredestein Sprint + on my 4A, which I found for $82/tire at Tires Unlimited. (I need one for my spare) I really like those tires. I might go with the Sprint Classics with the authentic tread five years from now. Other folks on the forum have had good experience with the Kumhos and Nexens.
If you want to go the local source route, Radial Tire in Silver Spring is great. The owner has a TR3 and recommends Vredesteins. That is where I got my 4 tires last year for $81/tire. I just took the wheels and had the work done, which made getting on the Beltway a lot easier.
We met a few years back at the Sully car show. I am glad you are still enjoying your car.
I have Kuhmos and Nexen (and NLA Coopers) but no disagreement from me that the Vredesteins are a superior choice.
I did price them last time around and oddly the best price I found was from Coker -- I say oddly as I didn't realize they sell current production tires as well as the ones they make themselves.
Glad to hear it, Paul. Radial Tire is a great resource for the DC Metro LBC folks. I won't be at Hunt Country this year, but I am sure I'll see you soon.
This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.