Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
Hey Guest! British Car Forum has been supporting enthusiasts for over 25 years by providing a great place to share our love for British cars. You can support our efforts by upgrading your membership for less than the dues of most car clubs. There are some perks with a member upgrade!
**Upgrade Now** (PS: Upgraded members don't see this banner, nor will you see the Google ads that appear on the site.)
Universal tire carries a 145R15 and even 135R15 ... I just bought a 145 to make sure it would fit in my early TR3, but have not had a chance to mount it and check out the fit. Here's the link to the 145: https://www.universaltire.com/145r15-firestone-f560-blackwall.html
I picked up a "compact spare" tire from a junkyard for about $15 including the wheel. Turned out the wheel didn't fit, so I had the tire mounted on an original TR3 wheel. Works great; only problem is the extra room in the spare tire well (which I fill with a rolled up cheap blanket)
Only had to use it once, but that time I drove nearly 2 hours at around 70 mph with no problems.
This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.