Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
Hey Guest! British Car Forum has been supporting enthusiasts for over 25 years by providing a great place to share our love for British cars. You can support our efforts by upgrading your membership for less than the dues of most car clubs. There are some perks with a member upgrade!
**Upgrade Now** (PS: Upgraded members don't see this banner, nor will you see the Google ads that appear on the site.)
I bought a plastic battery box and cut it to shape to use as a battery box liner but my question now is: how many and where do I put drain holes in it?
Yep, no holes in the liner. The idea is to keep the acid away from the battery box metal. It won't hurt anything if some acid is contained in the plastic liner. That is much preferred to having it trapped in the painted metal box.
Ah, good point about the battery acid. I was thinking about the water that might get in the liner from rain, washing and that type of thing. I suppose if that occurs I could slurp it up with a rag or some such.
This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.