AweMan
Jedi Knight
Offline
What to do?
Looking in the V.B. and Moss catalogues they don`t show or say if the wireing comes with thier front park light assemblys
{yea mine have seen better days} I am resolved to ordering repros from one or the other! /bcforum/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/cryin.gif
I guess the question is, where can one get the correct color coded wires needed to instal these assemblys. I can/will make my own harnesses I just need to know where to purchase the color coded wire.
Looking in the V.B. and Moss catalogues they don`t show or say if the wireing comes with thier front park light assemblys
{yea mine have seen better days} I am resolved to ordering repros from one or the other! /bcforum/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/cryin.gif
I guess the question is, where can one get the correct color coded wires needed to instal these assemblys. I can/will make my own harnesses I just need to know where to purchase the color coded wire.
Hey Guest!
