Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
Hey Guest! British Car Forum has been supporting enthusiasts for over 25 years by providing a great place to share our love for British cars. You can support our efforts by upgrading your membership for less than the dues of most car clubs. There are some perks with a member upgrade!
**Upgrade Now** (PS: Upgraded members don't see this banner, nor will you see the Google ads that appear on the site.)
I wonder what, if anything, is wrong with it? Seems like a fair price for a car that looks to be in fair condition, without any major flaws visible in the pictures.
Sure the interior would cost a bit to restore, but it looks to be RUST FREE!
Not sure if you are looking at one of Mike Zappas'cars (or not) as they (two, 250's) were recently listed in Hemmings. I disclose that I am distantly friendly with him. However, everything he does with his vast prior and current auto collection and race cars is absolutely first class.
I bought some parts from Mike Zappa in Carlisle for a TR250 that I'm doing right now. Met him at Mid Ohio a couple years ago when he was just getting his Tuscan in good shape. He's a great guy and a lot of fun to talk to. I'd love to see the GT40 he's restoring right now. Forgot to get a picture of my dads TVR painted up like a race car sitting next to his.
Zappa is a member here, by-the-by. Very few posts but usually in the Racing forum.
Never met him but his choice for a race prep guy for his MGB and TVR for the Pittsburgh Schenley Park event is an old friend.
This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.