Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
Hey Guest! British Car Forum has been supporting enthusiasts for over 25 years by providing a great place to share our love for British cars. You can support our efforts by upgrading your membership for less than the dues of most car clubs. There are some perks with a member upgrade!
**Upgrade Now** (PS: Upgraded members don't see this banner, nor will you see the Google ads that appear on the site.)
Thanks for asking. We left town just before it hit and we are relying on our family and friends for reports. I know that there are many more fatalities that have not been identified and the Red Cross is doing everything they can. The mayor has done a great job and it will be months before we know the full extent of the damage. Our family came out ok and property damage was limited to 2 houses. I'm in the NW and hope to be back Friday to get to work. The people of Tuscaloosa need your prayers to help deal with this situation. I'll post again this weekend.
Thanks, Rut
I won't know until Friday. Reports of looting as well as the storm destruction. I only have Internet access thru my phone and I'm in Vancouver. Saw a really nice MGB yesterday, a red Sabrina on the island. Many neat cars in Vancouver.
Thanks, Rut
I'm ripping your check up!! Rut, that you gave me for the mufflers
if you don't need it please give that money to the red cross
I know it not much but it might help you or someone else
Guys, thanks for the good wishes. I look forward to and hate going back at the same time. This will be very difficult for Jo and I, but it's our town and we must do what we can. On a lighter note. Is there an Aston Martin on every Vancouver st? WOW! I'll be inbetter communication after I get home.
Thanks, Rut
This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.